Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog For March 2nd

1. We wrapped up class presentations over this past week. I really enjoyed Jesse's presentation on automotive upkeep and maintenance. You could really tell that he new about his topic, and it was a topic everyone could relate to and it was very helpful. He was a really good presenter as well.

2. In the past I have only really made one online portfolio, and that is my Clemson e-portfolio. The portfolio is a very easy way of keeping certain papers and documents organized on the internet where I can access them anywhere. It will also be a good representative of works I have compiled over my college career that I could possibly submit as a writing sample for a job. The only downside is that it can be a painstaking process and may seem unnecessary when you are doing it. However, I feel as though it is overall a positive thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment