Sunday, February 8, 2009

Biggest Mistakes in a Job Interview

I do agree that these are probably the ten biggest mistakes people tend to make in an interview situation. The two that stand out to me the most are making sure that you follow up and also not asking stupid questions. By asking dumb questions that could be answered through simple research you show the interviewer that you are not very well prepared. I think one mistake I would add is to make sure that you show up for a job interview. Personally, I have never had to interview for a job, but I feel that I would be well prepared and perform well in an interview environment. In order to be prepared for a job interview a person should first research the company and the desired position to be filled. I would also say the person should formulate questions that the interviewer may ask and think about the answers to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment