Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Life in Ten Years

To be honest, I am still not sure what I would like to do after graduation. I am seriously considering going to law school and taking that route. I am also thinking about continuing my education by either getting a master's degree in accounting or going to get my MBA. As of now I am leaning towards working to become a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) after I graduate.
As far as my personal life goes, I would definitely like to be settled down and married in ten years. I want to remain in South Carolina with my career, if possible. I just really love this state, but may consider moving to the lowcountry instead of staying in the upstate. The lifestyle I want to have is just laid back with a good home life. Accounting is a low stress job, and I want my home life to be low stress as well. I also don't want to have to be worried and stress out about money problems and trying to make payments on time. Hopefully a job in the accounting field will have a large enough salary so I won't have to worry about such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment